Saturday, April 08, 2006

Stolen Stuff

I stole this from Ethel, but I'm certain I changed all the answers...

I am: most decidedly not completely unhappy.
I miss: my dad.
I want: world peace (no, really).
I have: 2 tattoos.
I loathe: apathy.
I fear: bird flu (no, really).
I play: hard.
I hear: a lot of background noise.
I care: too little sometimes.
I smile: mostly to myself.
I wonder: constantly.
I poke: fun, when I can.
I love: Erin Victoria.
I mess: up my finances.
I ache: for complete happiness.
I think: therefore, I am.
I always: sing.
I am not: to be taken seriously.
I sing: off key.
I cry: hard, when I do.
I talk: about politics a lot.
I spill: all the spices when I cook.
I wish: wishes actually came true.
I keep: a note that says “I love you daddy” in my wallet.
I am not always: smart.
I can: drink beer like a beer-drinking fish.
I can’t: think of anything to type here.
I write: very well for a knuckle-head.
I win: less than I used to.
I lose: my temper too easily.
I smell: the beach when I am truly happy.
I confuse: further and farther.
I need: very little.
I should: be nice today.

goodnight, elizabeth...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethel said...

Nice list!

12:43 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home