Friday, May 05, 2006

The Friday 5, 15 or 50...Depends on My Mood

Things that...

...Ethel is to this world

Humor (coy as it is)
Intelligence (fairly obvious)
Grammar (impeccable)
Pictures (and their clever little titles)
Format changes (by democracy…NOT!)
The mystique of Ethel vs. Amy (how will it end, a la “The Truman Show”)
The “Dude” chronicles (true like? No, I’m thinking the other “L”)
Links to other cool blogs (my new friends)
General Kickassness (Sirius Radio)
Inspirational workout stories (loved “Skinny Bitches” & “No Legs Guy”)
Audioblogs (such a Chicago accent)
Harry Connick Jr. references (I agree)
Pictures (OK, said it twice, they’re that good)
Dropping 30 (probably really pretty pounds)
Giving my blog a “read” once in a while

Happy Birthday, Amy. You are a treasure…

2 Comments:

Blogger Budgyrl said...

That was a great post for our gyrl! such a sweetie!

1:39 PM EDT  
Blogger Ethel said...

Thanks so much! :D

9:26 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home