Thursday, April 27, 2006

Stuff

A language all their own...

As I further contemplate the events happening in my best friend's life right now - moving, new job, new imbibing philosophy, etc. - I cannot help but get sidetracked once in awhile by the inane. Specifically, this morning, I was thinking about all the words and phrases we use that mean either nothing to anyone else, or some meaning altogether different. I thought I would share some for old time sake. Sorry, no definitions!

Man
Calig
Belkin
BL
Saturn
Supp
The Lous
Spidey
Dice
Deuce
Baseball Cap
Speedy the Pancake Maker
Speck
Beverly
Kenny Lee
Pard
Messy
Tiny
Beacon Boy
Michael's
Hate
John
Flower
Young C...
Edy
Tapes
Your Boy
Meat
Billy
The Cave
Bob Sarastien

I, literally, could go on for hours. Anyway, the man is moving on and I am sure that our vocabulary will continue to grow and grow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home