Friday, April 21, 2006

The Friday 5, 15 or 50...Depends on My Mood

Things that...

...I find extremely sexy in a woman! The order is, of course, as random as my thoughts.


Thong underwear peaking from jeans

Silver jewelry; especially, rings on girls thumbs, toe rings, anklets, thick bangles and chokers

High heels

Pigtails

Taking naughty photos

Small, wire-rimmed glasses

Black boots with laces and/or buckles

Belly rings

Intelligence

Lipstick

Drinking my beer

Well-placed, interesting tattoos

Nails in my back

Wearing my shirts

Understanding my Playboy subscription

Not needing me

Needing me

Old-school hair bands

Bikinis

Body surfing in said bikini

Skirts

Dirty talk in bed

A tan

Any knowledge of Star Trek

Experimental cooking

Leaving me alone

Smothering me

Invitations to shower

Good grammar

A twin sister

Oral proficiency (yes, that’s right)

Singing my favorite song

Driving me home

Shooting pool

Making me laugh, gutturally

Knowing the capitol cities of the United States

A gentle erotic rub at a formal dinner

Wet T-shirt contests

Karaoke

Daily use of engagement rings

A poem for me

Impeccable overall grooming

Sinister planning

Eating raw fish

Ability to throw a Whiffle® ball correctly

Real smiles

Finding my money

Digging the Yankees

A sincere desire for more

My girlfriend, Karen Lyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home