Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What is going on?

My first guest blogger is my girlfriend Karen Lyn. Her thoughts from this evening articulated below:

Hello everyone...

One thing I would like to say is; DON'T drink while watching American Idol. I know that you are thinking how pathetic, but please hear me out. My boyfriend's daughter, who is 9, LOVES American Idol and each week we have a huge discussion about who got kicked off and who should stay. So, needless to say, I was sucked in. But tonight, the families of these "stars" spoke so highly of them, it brought tears to my eyes. Granted I did drink some, but it was an exciting show to watch. Pick Pickler...so dorky. But she is really an unbelievable singer. She rocks - even though she is NOT the brightest bulb. Speaking of which....


Well I had a disruption because someone, not mentioning any names, wanted to critique my writing. By any means, I am not a great writer, nor will I ever be. I will always be the person who "has great ideas, but doesn't know how to express them". I guess I can deal with that. At least I have ideas, right?! Well where does this leave me now? I did enroll in an MBA program to further my education(better my writing skills)and to become a manager in the near future. I have improved my writing skills, but it still won't be good enough for others. That's probably why I prefer not to have a blog. I am so sick of people telling me that I have great ideas/suggestions, but if I could put them in writing with detail it would be even better. Well folks, that 's not going to happen because I am who I am. So, this could be my last blog. My advise: enjoy life to the fullest and make the best out of it no matter what, regardless if you can write or not!

I did not read Karen's post while she was composing it, and we made a deal that I would not edit it at all. My sincere hope is that my guest blogger will be back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home