Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bad Dreams

Sleeping is an adventure...

I have always had some degree of bad dreams. You know, the kind that wake you up frightened to be wherever you are? At this point in my life, I would actually welcome one of those dreams. Lately - the last 4 weeks or so - I have been dreaming from the time I close my blue eyes, until I rise from my bed at 6:00 AM with my new red eyes. And these are not just dreams of clouds and shit, these are the maniacal type with long lost loves, dead people, fire and monkeys.

It's interesting to think of this now, but the dreams really started when I went to see my physician. Now that may not seem like anything big, but I have not seen a doctor for 4 years. I guess maybe this turning 40 thing and coming to terms with my own mortality is weighing on me. Or, it could be the large Egg Drop & Won ton soup I ate at 11:00 PM.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted, and I'll even recount a dream or two if they are funky enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home