Thursday, January 18, 2007

I See Dead People

Funny How Life Works...

So, yesterday was the 10th anniversary of my Father's death. I was surprised how much it affected me. Don't get me wrong, I miss the guy more than anything, and would trade many and much to have him look at me again. It's just that as days, and months, and years go by, life allows your hurt to mellow from irreparable to manageable.

Yesterday was tough.

Anyway, it got me thinking of what would make me feel better. So, I went to the cemetery, got drunk, made a list and fell down. Today I read the list and it said, among other ramblings, (barely legible) "blog again". OK, here I am, blogging. Feel better? Slightly.

Love you Dad...


Song of the day: Daddy's Hands, by Holly Dunn

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Welcome back, stranger. :) Nice to see ya.

9:25 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home