Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Anticipation

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...

So here's the deal, my buddy JAH will be in the city this evening. We will be getting together for some beers and conversation. To say that I am excited would be a dramatic understatement. I know shit happens, and the whole thing might not actually work out, but that would really suck. It has been weeks since we have had one of our imbibing sessions, and I need one!

Topics will range from the important to the ludicrous (not the rapper), but it will all be the funnest things ever. We are meeting at the house of worship that is Tracks. That, in and of itself, presents many challenges, but, as a very wise man once said, "we shall overcome".

Can't wait to see you, man...

Song of the day: Don't Call Me Up, by Mick Jagger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home