Monday, January 29, 2007

A Real Job

I have one this week…

I am one of the minions again. For the entire week, I will be dragging my sorry ass to NY City for meetings in our office. This is not the norm for me since I have been working remotely from my home office. Actually, truth be told, I spend about half of the month in any one of our offices across the country. For example, I will be in Chicago all next week.

Anyway, as an interesting anecdote, my office looks out at 42nd Street & Madison Avenue. I am constantly amazed by the amount of people that walk by all day long. Do these people not work? I mean, there are millions of them. Young, old, fat, skinny, men and women. And kids. Hello, school? I catch myself at times just staring, making up stories for them. Maybe I’ll share a couple this week.

Happy Monday, everyone! I’m hard at work at my real job…


Song of the Day: Drive My Car, by The Beatles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home