Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Day the World Changed Forever

Probably not what you think...

You see, today is my daughter's birthday. I write about her and me alot, so I don't need to make a big deal about her today. I do think; however, some stuff should be said. As I thought about what I might blog about, one thought kept creeping back. It turns out that I have created an inordinate amount of nicknames for this 10 year old person. So, in the spirit of community, I will share them with you today:

Ers
EVT
Smackle
Kiddo
Nut Job
Piglet
Jo Mama
Slick
Cindy or Debbie
Wacko
Blue Eyes
Angel
Cupcake
Killer
Swing Junkie
Erininski
Low Ears
Freckle Foot
Smartie Pants
Video Head
Yatzee Queen
Sleeping Beauty
Idol Addict
Skinny Butt
and...
Love of My Life

Happy birthday, Erin. The world is better because you are here!

Love,
Daddy

3 Comments:

Blogger Taz said...

Happy Birthday, Erin. :o)

9:58 AM EDT  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

Thanks guys! It truly means alot that you stop by each day. I visit you too...

1:22 PM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

Aww, happy birthday, girl-who-shares-my-name!

And thanks for visiting my blog. :)

4:51 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home