Friday, May 12, 2006

The Friday 5, 15 or 50...Depends on My Mood

Things that...

...I am passionate about (randomly, of course)

Beer
The West Wing (TV)
Poetry
Grilling
My Playboy subscription
Whiffle® Ball
My iPod
Jimmy Buffett
Beaches
Women
Columbo (TV)
My daughter
Golf
My bicycle
Karen Lyn (the GF)
My blog
The Wall Street Journal
Croquet
Children’s smiles
Music
Love
Work (90% of the time)
My family (knuckleheads that they are)
JAH
Queen
Ocean swimming
Politics
Shorts
September 11th
Winning
Missing California
US history
Seafood
Good sex
Sunshine
Laughter
Bow ties
Illusions (book)
Our troops, and their safety
Darts
T-shirts
Good grammar
Candles
Massages
Sun glasses
Silver jewelry
Silk ties
Abraham Lincoln
Mourning my Dad
Building anything

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Hey Jeremiah,

Thanks for you comment at Expo 86. I'll be sure to give Amy your message...that was hilarious.

I dig your blog. I'll be back to visit!

12:06 PM EDT  
Blogger James Brush said...

I saw Abe Lincoln on your list. I just read a bunch of his poetry today. The man just fascinates me. Wish we had more like him today.

5:59 PM EDT  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

Johnadam: If you could be half as not normal as I am, you would be set.

Megan: I had the best hour of my recent life reading your blog. Keep it up!

James: The man was amazing and I'm certain he did not know it. Perhaps you and/or I could be that guy...

11:15 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home