Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Beer & Me

I knew it all the time...


You Are Bud Light


You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.
In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!
You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.
You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.



Not much more needs to be said. Actually, taking the quiz made me thirsty. I'm going to have a few right now. See you tomorrow.

BTW - I'm playing golf on Friday and getting drunk all weekend at the Tiki Bar. Tuesday will certainly be a disaster...

Song of the day: Here Comes My Girl, by Tom Petty

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgyrl said...

I am Bud light too! Coincidence, I think not! Off to have one now, or maybe I should wait till I get home...

3:02 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home