Friday, May 12, 2006

Photo Challenge











OK, there is one thing you need to know: I cannot let any challenge go by without an effort. Not to say that I ever win, or even come close to winning, but fuck if I don't try. Here are my 5 entries for the inaugural "Ethel Picture Whatever". Since I suck at all things bloggish, the pictures will come first and their descriptions are below. Sorry. Well, not really. My theme for the week is stuff in New York City (where I work each day). So, again, whatever...


  1. Wild = The way the moon looks when I am half drunk on the ferry coming home
  2. Lonely = How I feel waiting for my ferry, staring at three of the most impressive structures of our time
  3. Yellow = Yes, cabs. Bonus points for; the school bus, umbrella and the dude in the rain coat
  4. Power = Where trillions of dollars are played with each day
  5. Speed = The wind, and its impact on the greatest symbol of freedom and civility

I'm done. Is there a prize or something for last place?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ethel said...

Nice work! They are all great, but my favorite is the "Yellow" shot.

12:31 AM EDT  
Blogger Jeremiah said...

Did someone say Jell-o shots? Do you have an old package laying around that we could mix???

12:49 AM EDT  
Blogger Ethel said...

P.S. To ensure inclusion on the Photo Challenge post, please link to this week's post and be sure to place a comment on that original post, too. If this does catch on, there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up just by checking in with blogs.

Thanks!

4:21 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home